3960 Forest Oaks Lane • Mebane, NC 27302 • 919-824-4933 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER GOAL: Seeking a position in graphic design that will utilize my skills in layout design and Adobe Creative Suite.
EDUCATION: Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications from American InterContinental University Schaumburg, IL
• Specialization: Illustration
• Relevant Coursework:
• Sequential & Narrative Illustration II
• Senior Design Presentation I
• Senior Design Presentation II
• Editorial & Book Illustration
• Illustration I
• Illustration II
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Adobe CS6 Master Suite and CC
• Developed and redesigned fictional logos for a Christian Counseling Center and the US Post Office business cards.
• Designed and created my own logo for my own business card
• Created a slogan for fictitious environmental cause of my choice, which was part of a school assignment utilizing Illustrator
• Developed a variety of logos for fictional companies and products as part of class assignments. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Created three fictional posters for the ASPCA
• Created two five-page magazines using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Designed several website mock-ups with Photoshop
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent creative drawing and design skills using Wacom Intuos5 touch pen tablet
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
Associate 2009 – 2014 Talbot’s Mebane, NC
• The goal was to sell three or more items per sale and many times I helped to reach this goal, only occasionally due to the lack of a customers needs is the only reason for the lack of a sale. I was one of their number one sellers out of a staff of twenty people.
• Sell Talbot’s credit card by explaining the benefits to customers?
• Reach Talbot’s Target sales goal by engaging with customers to find out what they need. Also informing them with the store promotions. Answer questions they may have and resolve customer issues/problems. Up sales through demonstration and ward robing techniques. Illustrated my knowledge of colors by matching the correct colors with the many skin tones, eyes and hair colors of my customers.
Caregiver 1992 – 2007 Personal Homecare – Paul Civalier Hillsborough, NC
• Managed total client care 24/7
• Diagnosed exacerbations of his disease, ensuring needs were met
Augustine's Illustrations & Designs Copyright 2015