CAREER GOAL: Seeking a position in graphic design that will utilize my skills in layout design and Adobe Creative Suite. I can work onsite and remotely.
EDUCATION: Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications from American InterContinental University Schaumburg, IL.
• Specialization: Illustration
• Relevant Coursework:
• Sequential & Narrative Illustration I & II
• Senior Design Presentation I & II
• Editorial & Book Illustration
• Illustration I & II
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Adobe CS6 Master Suite and CC
• November 24, 2017 Completed second book cover for the same customer https://www.instagram.com/p/BbQQg4ClCQI/?taken-by=augustinecivalier. N
• June 14, 2017 completed a flyer for a Buccaneer Class Reunion and
illustrated a decorative poster of Selena Memorial.
• (March 2017) Designed a business card and stationary for Imagio Media & Development Studios.
• Completed one of three Book cover illustrations in (2016) https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5UmuUAh9g/.
• Developed and redesigned logos for a Christian Counseling Center and the US Post Office business cards.
• Designed and created my own logo for my own business card and website.
• Developed a variety of logos for fictional companies and products as part of class assignments Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
• Created a personal project of three posters for the ASPCA.
• Created two five-page magazines using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Designed several website mock-ups with Photoshop.
• Proficient with traditional visualization concepts and digital media, which is for print and screen in the graphic arts.
• Ability within creative disciplines for visual and literary research; acquainted with the concepts of critical evaluation and contextual analysis.
• Explored the application of illustration prowess and techniques concerning trending multimedia design in the entertainment, game, and film concepts.
•Scrumaster Agile Modalities and Social Media Savvy.
Augustine's Illustrations & Designs Copyright 2015